Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sushi Dinner Dates

In the middle of a sushi dinner date recently, I suddenly had another revealation: I don't care for fancy dinner dates, and I hate sushi. I'm more in my elements when I wear t-shirts and jeans, talking inappropriately about gay sex and advanced calculus. For a first date, I'd rather go on a bike tour, fun run, or shopping!
And no more sushi! I started eating Japanese food to fit in with a certain circle of urban gays. I'd find raw fish bland and disgusting. I don't care for the taste of wasabi, and miso soup either. So goodbye, sushi, I can't pretend to like you anymore. I'd rather have a slice of pizza or a bucket of fried chicken!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg Mills said...

Why the hell to you say yes to sushi, lad? Demand wings. You deserve it.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Anh said...

I used to eat wings and drink 40s in college. I don't think I can now.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home