Monday, November 27, 2006

Matthew Izzo: JC Penny Shopper?

I caught style guru Matthew Izzo with his pants down on Sunday. He was using a raggy old towel with a JC Penny label.

Yep, it's shocking!

Matthew Izzo owns a handful of eponymous designer boutiques in Center City Philadelphia. His stores project a certain image only a few can afford. If I show up, I'd be mistaken for a Chinese dry cleaner.

He's fabulous and I'm not.

I see Matthew Izzo around the gayborhood regularly. My building is also between two of stores, so I usually see him dashing by. We don't have anything to do with each other but we work out at the same gym and happen to be at the same bars a few times.

He's fabulous and I'm not.

But why in the name of Matthew Izzo would Matthew Izzo drying himself off using a filthy aqua green towel from JC Penny??? I want my Matthew Izzo to wipe his fabulousness on a luxurious Egyptian cotton towel. Is that too much to ask?

He's fabulous and I'm not. Let's keep it that way.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home