Sunday, February 24, 2008

Run Baby Run

Over the past four years, running has become a part of me. I was always training for a marathon. After my Miami marathon, I took about two weeks off from running and pondered my next move.


What marathons should I do in the spring?
Should I focus on local trail races or 5K races?
Should I train for a 50 mile ultra marathon?

And of course I struggled with a question most runners face .... what running shoes should I wear? I experimented with a handful of shoes last year, following all the advices from so-called experts. I haven't found a pair of running shoes that won't give me blisters, blood clogs or loose toe nails after long runs.
ASICS GEL-Kayano® 14
My shoes of choice are still ASICS GEL-Kayano®. I took my Kayano's out for a snowy 13 mile run yesterday. I ran at comfortable pace and still finished under two hours. I'm probably going to switch shoes every weekend for the next month.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home