Friday, September 18, 2009

35


P-town
Originally uploaded by reflexblue

Turning 35 was not a big deal for me. I did look back, with wonders, at all the amazing things that were part of my life for the past five years.
I reinvented myself as a runner, running over 20 marathons and over a handful of trail races as well as all the big road races in Philadelphia. I started swimming with the Philadelphia Fins Aquatics Club in 2006. Soon enough, I became one of the regulars in the pool, and I have been the Fins president for the past two years. Making public appearances in my speedo has become a regular routine. I started doing triathlons as well as stand-alone open water swim races. I did the MS150 City to Shore Bike Tour. I ran an ultramarathon. I ran a one-mile leg of the Penn Relays. I became more involved with Philadelphia local politics. I started an annual trek to Provincetown. I surround myself with an amazing group of friends. I have a wonderful partner and a cute black lab. Life is good.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Anh! Where are you! I've been looking all over for you! I have missed you so much and you look GREAT!!!! Find me on FB! -Tey Plong Nelms

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home