Saturday, May 02, 2009

Judge Anders & Friends At Clean Air 5k

Clean Air 5k

I organized two team of runners and walkers, Judge Anders and Friends I & II, for the Clean Air 5k race this year. Team members were me & my parents, Dan and his parents, Fins swimmers, and many of my personal friends.
Dan ended up getting a cold for the day, so he was the photographer for Team Anders. Dan's parents won age-group prizes (70+ male and female). It was my parents' first race ever. They walked the course and finished together just under an hour.

My time was 21:22. That was 62 seconds slower than my time last year, but I was thrilled with that time. It was nice to be with friends and family. I also enjoyed seeing members of the Frontrunners Philadelphia (gay running team) and Falcons (gay soccer team), as well as many random people whom I never thought were runners. The weather was great, and the Clean Air Council put together another fantastic event.


Clean Air 5k

Clean Air 5k

Clean Air 5k

Clean Air 5k

Clean Air 5k

Clean Air 5k

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home