Monday, April 07, 2008

Primary Colors


obama.jpg
Originally uploaded by embellezca

The Pennsylvania primary elections are a week away, and I can't wait for this political circus to end. As a registered Democrat voter, I will choose between Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama. Honestly, I don't care for either one of them. The more I read about them, the more insincere they come across.
While I think either Clinton or Obama will be a friend of the gays and the underinsured, I am ready to consider other issues. I like how John McCain handles the current mortgage issue. Even the Iraq issue, I hate to admit it, but McCain seems to understand the situation more than other candidates.
So I don't care if Clinton or Obama wins the primary. By the general elections, I will have a tougher choice to make.

1 Comments:

Blogger winterwhale said...

hi, nice blog, nice running, nice swimming, nice photo... like it

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home