Thursday, March 27, 2008

Confessions of a Lane Six Swimmer


@ Friends
Originally uploaded by reflexblue

Wow .... we swam 2600 yards in Lane 6 today. The workout was about 80 percent freestyle and 20 percent stroke, short distances and 10 second rest between reps. The difference was the talkers were away, so Glenn, Kim, and I were able to keep our intervals. Glenn was mostly the lane leader; I took over during stroke and kick sets.
March 2008 has certainly been my best swimming month ever. I swam over 2000 yards for the first time on March 4, and March 27 I swam 2600 yards without sitting out any laps. It took two years of regular swimming to see some real progress!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger winterwhale said...

i like swim, jog, u really inspired me

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home