Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fusion My Ass Cross Training - Days 18 to 24


Photo by Philadelphia based photographer Jason Smith. Check out his website jasonsmith.com


Exercising and following my training program kept me sane this week admidst chaos. While under stress, my favorite thing to do is to surf the internet reading about marathon races. I signed up for two marathons this week.

Wednesday July 25 (Day 18) - Stationary bike hill climb 20 mins; bi / shoulders / tri
Thursday July 26 (Day 19) - Fins swim 1000 yards only (board meeting)
Friday July 27 (Day 20) - Legs; abs
Saturday July 28 (Day 21) - off
Sunday July 29 (Day 22) - ran 12 miles mostly in light rain
Monday July 30 (Day 23) - chest
Tuesday July 31 (Day 24) - Fins swim (not quite 1500 yards)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David Wilton said...

thanks for your comment on flickr. good luck on your next race. btw, you must have a ton of finisher medals. what do you do with them all?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Anh said...

My finisher medals are somewhere in my closet. I'll give you one of mine if you give me one of yours!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home