Saturday, February 10, 2007

Marathon Training, Week 4


Sofa 2
Originally uploaded by reflexblue.
It's nice to sit on my ass to reflect on my training this past week, knowing that I have tomorrow off. I have another fantastic training week. I went over 30 miles as planned and completed all my cross training sets, except for biceps.

Monday: chest / triceps with Chris; 5 miles (38:50)
Tuesday: Fins swim practice
Wednesday: 5 miles (39 minutes) morning; shoulders/back/legs (light)/abs evening
Thursday: 6 miles (48:26 minutes); Fins swim practice
Friday: none
Saturday: 15 miles in the cold, mostly with Dan. My pace was inconsistent. I was aiming for 8:30 but it swung between 8 and 10. My legs were still strong as I focused on my strides during the last two miles.
Sunday: none

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home