Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Most Played Songs, No. 51-60

Well, Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" is still the most played song on my iTunes. The rest of my top 10 is full of Mariah and Vietnamese Pop. Below the dominant songs offer a little more depth to my music taste. Here is the top 51-60

51. After All - Cher
52. The Dance - Garth Brooks
53. One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men
54. Save the Best for Last - Vanessa Williams
55. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
56. Unashamed - Whitney Houston
57. All I Ask of You (from "The Phantom of the Opera")- Barbra Streisand
58. I Am What I Am (from "La Cage Aux Folles")- Linda Eder
59. Whenever You Call - Mariah Carey
60. Everything's Coming Roses (from "Gypsy") - Ethel Merman

Yep, we have a little rock, and little country, and a lot of divas and showtunes! These songs have between 32 and 34 plays, so I expect this selection to be changing more frequently than the top 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home