Saturday, August 06, 2005

Marathon Training - 10 Weeks to Go

Yeah, baby!! I ran 33 miles this week vs. my plan of 25 miles. Wanted to test my body a little bit, especially on the Friday and Saturday runs. Several new blisters popped up on top of old ones. They're screaming "Buy new shoes! Buy new shoes!".

Week of August 1-7 (33 miles)

Monday: Approximately 3 miles. My building to Penn's Landing by the RiverLink ferry dock and back.

Tuesday: Approximately 5 miles. My building to 25th & Locust to Art Museum and back.

Wednesday (evening): Approximately 6 miles. My building to 25th & Locust to Lloyd Hall (Kelly Drive) , around Washington Square and back.

Friday: approximately 14 miles. My building to Rittenhouse Square to 25th & Locust to King Drive, Falls Bridge, Kelly Drive, front of Art Museum, and back via "Locust Trail"

Saturday: 5 miles with the Philadelphia Front Runners. Lloyd Hall to the 2.5 mile marker on Kelly Drive and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home