Saturday, July 30, 2005

Marathon Training - 11 weeks to go

Mount Desert Island Marathon on Oct. 16 is just 12 weeks away, so basically I have a 10-week compressed training program. I'm off to a good start as I did everything I wanted to do this week.

Week of July 25-31 (20 miles)

Tuesday: approximately 5 miles. My building to Rittenhouse Square to 25th & Locust to Art Museum to Love Park to City Hall to Independence Hall, and back to my building.

Thursday: approximately 3 miles. My building to Rittenhouse Square to Washington Square, and back to my building.

Saturday: approximately 12 miles. My building to Rittenhouse Square to 25th & Locust to King Drive, Falls Bridge, Kelly Drive, Ben Franklin Parkway, and back to my building

2 Comments:

Blogger Anh said...

Mount Desert Island is a part of Maine, so it's on the opposite coast of your new location. Anh

11:24 AM  
Blogger Greg Mills said...

Thanks for rocking the link. I am honored.

The Bastard of Art and Commerce.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home