Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ghetto Triathlon

It's been quite a week. "Deep Throat" made headlines. Justine Henin-Hardenne and Rafael Nadal kicked ass in Paris. The Phillies won six in a row and climbed up from last place. Jacob and I visited Bob and Dia on Friday and Lauren's dad on Saturday.

I ran with the Frontrunners on Saturday, and played soccer with the Falcons twice this week. Finished reading a book on urban legends. Studied for an Operations Management exam. Packed a handful of boxes. When everything was in order, it was time for my very own Ghetto Triathlon 2005:
  • Swim - about 10 laps (0.25 mile) in a pool while avoiding kids and floats.
  • Bike - 10-mile loop from Norristown to Valley Forge.
  • Run - only managed one mile around the Regatta Apartment Homes.
Without keeping a watch, I think it took me a little over an hour to complete my first Ghetto 3-sport event. Never stop tri-ing, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home