Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Suburban Farewell Tour

My suburban farewell tour took me to J.B. Dawson's Restaurant and Bar in Plymouth Meeting for dinner, and a night of karaoke at The Lark in Bridgeport.

The Lark is a scary little dive bar located at


302 Dekalb St. (Rte. 202 N.)
610.275.8136.

Dan and Donny took turns to sing. Donny sang the
NSYNC song I suggested, "This I Promised You." He out-sang all five 'NSYNC boys. Who needs to watch American Idol when you can see it live at the Lark every Monday night?

Other landmarks I'd like to add to my farewell tour are Ray's Diner, Ambler Theatre, and IKEA.

While I was on a farewell bike tour of the Schuylkill Trail Sunday afternoon, three 10-year-old kids chased me near the Norristown train station
, yelling at me "Give me your bike, you Chinese n------!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home