Monday, April 11, 2005

Emancipation of Mimi

It's no secret that I have a thing for Mariah Carey. I think she's vocally talented and beautiful but at the same time bitchy and self-destructive. A true diva! With her new album coming out tomorrow, without much competition from other divas, the stage is set for a comeback. Expectations are being set for Billboard chart positions, SoundScan sales, and air plays.

I don't listen to the radio nor watch music videos. My take is a little different. If any songs from her ‘Emancipation of Mimi’ album makes its way up to my iTunes Top 100 Most Played Smart Playlist by June 15th, it's a hit. If one ‘Mimi’ song makes it to my Top 10 Mariah Smart Playlist, it's a smashing success.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked her better when she was crazy and babbling, handing out ice cream on TRL. Classic Mimi!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home