Saturday, April 02, 2005

$600 - A Sweet Pad and Fun Gay Roommate!

Jack Tripper, please reply!!!!

Reply to: eh98@hotmail.com
Date: 2005-03-25, 8:12AM EST


I am a 24-year-old gay guy hoping to find a great male or female roommate to share a townhouse in Plymouth Meeting. The rent is $600/month + ½ share of utilities (gas, electric, water, cable/internet). There’s a $600 security deposit. The rent is month-to-month. A formal lease agreement is used. The current roommate is leaving end of March due to job relocation. Current and past roommate references are available.

The House:
The house is 9 years old, nice, large, and overlooks the Plymouth Country Club golf course. It is a 3-story townhouse in a condominium association. The house has 3 bedrooms (the 3rd is an office/guest room), 2 ½ baths, living room, den, kitchen, dining room, laundry room, deck with BBQ and outdoor dining, patio, garage, and storage room.

The Rooms:
The room for rent is 11’ x 13’ and has a double window with a view of the golf course. The room has a closet and the renter has their own full bathroom off of the hallway. There is additional closet/storage space throughout the house. The departing roommate is leaving some furniture behind (including a bed) rather than moving it, which can be left or removed. The huge 16’ x 21’ downstairs den will be completely empty and can be used by the roommate as a den, office, or anything else. There is parking for 1 car in the driveway. Additional guest parking is across the street.

Me:
I am a 24-year-old professional gay guy. I work as a technology consultant. I am a pretty easy-going roommate, but I do like things to be kept relatively neat and orderly. I like to go out sometimes on weekend or other times stay in. I have small parties at the house on occasion.

You:
I don’t have much preference as to whether you are male/female, gay/straight as long as you are a good agreeable roommate that respects my home and keeps it a fun and nice place for us to live. I ask that you be professional or a student with no pets and non-smoking. I think it’s nice to be able to make and eat dinner together occasionally, but I’m not requiring the roommate to be my best friend. I like to come home, relax, and have fun when I’m not working so I want a roommate who is cool with that.

I would like to spend a little time with and get to know the person I am going to live with before committing to it. If interested please email me!


Map: Plymouth Rd. and New Hope St.
this is in or around Plymouth Meeting
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

65384129

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home