Sunday, April 10, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Spring cleaning is a time when I let go of junk and sentimental crap. This year, due to our pending move, I unloaded more than ever. I got rid of such things as:
  • Crème Brûlée Set (never used)
  • Fondue Set (never used)
  • Radar detector (never used)
  • Chafing Dish (used twice)
  • Ronco's Showtime Standard Rotisserie & BBQ Oven (frequently used in the past)
  • Two trash bags filled with clothes
  • Three versions of Trivia Pursuit
  • Four or five seasons of "Melrose Place" I recorded
  • Five pairs of footwear
  • Six winter jackets
  • A few dozen VHS movies
  • All college textbooks and notes
  • All my beloved copies of The Triangle when I was there
  • Barbra Streisand booklet from "Just for the Record" (this one was tough to let go)

I feel liberated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home