Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bear Encounters

Earlier this month, while I was waiting for my Chinese takeout, I noticed two idiots making faces at me from the glass window. Naturally, I pulled out my iPhone to capture their silliness. Noticing that they were on camera, they started to act even sillier. They went around to the front entrance of the restaurant, yelling at me, "gaysian ... we love gaysians!" I was amused, but the restaurant workers were a little disturbed. I looked at my stalkers and now it became clear that one of they was Jay McCaroll http://www.jaymccarroll.com/, the first season winner of Project Runway.

Stalkers

After my weird run-in with the stalkers, I decided that a weekend in the Poconos would be a great getaway. I was stalked by bears! Not the kind of bears that drink beer and dance to Madonna at the Bike Stop, but the real bears in the wild. On the first day, I went running with Todd and Dan. One black bear ran across the street right in front of Todd and me. The next day, I went with Dan to the same general area. As I looked up, a big bear standing on its two feet, was staring right at me. I unleashed a scream so loud that probably caused leaves to fall all over. Dan was about 10 yards in front of me. Dan turned around and saw the bear and it started to lumber down and walked away.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home