Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Primary Colors


Primary Color
Originally uploaded by reflexblue

I left work two hours early today so I could vote and go to swim practice. I was voter #268 at the Pine Street Pizza location. There was no line. I saw more volunteers and campaign workers than voters.
I had been torn all week debating whom should I vote for as the Democrat presidential candidate. I was still undecided as I walked from Market East train station to my polling location. Then I heard a loud noise saying "YES WE CAN" from a bullhorn on top of a car filled with Obama signs. Right there at the intersection of 12th and Market, I decided to vote for Hillary Clinton.
I also voted for Larry Farnese and all the candidates endorsed by the Liberty City Democrat Group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home