Sunday, March 19, 2006

Showtunes!

It's time for me to come out as a showtune lover. If February was my Black Diva History Month, March has shaped up to be my time to get re-aquainted with the Broads of Broadway. Here is my most played showtune playlist:

1. Seasons of Love, from "Rent"
2. All I Ask of You, from "The Phantom of the Opera"
3. Send In the Clowns, from "A Little Night of Music"
4. The Surrey With The Fringe On Top, from "Oklahoma!"
5. Lullaby of Broadway, from "42nd Street"
6. I Am What I Am, from "La Cage Aux Folles"
7. A Little Fall of Rain, from "Les Misérables"
8. Cabaret, from "Cabaret"
9. Everything's Coming Up Roses, from "Gypsy"
10. Do-Re-Me, from "The Sound of Music"
11. On This Night Of A Thousand Stars, from "Evita"
12. A New Life, from "Jekyll & Hyde"
13. One, from "A Chorus Line"
14. As If We Never Said Goodbye, from "Sunset Boulevard"
15. Impossible; It's Possible, from "Cinderella"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home