Sunday, March 08, 2009

Running


Falls Bridge, Philadelphia
Originally uploaded by reflexblue

Running for the past year has lost its footage among my priorities. I still enjoy running but often don't have time and motivation for it. I barely ran much since the Philadelphia Marathon last year. 20 miles a week is no longer a norm, it's a rare victory.
Some days I struggle to run 5 miles, especially if I try to keep a 8:00 pace. Well, spring races are coming up, and I signed myself up for 3 races within the next 10 weeks. The 13 mile run at barely under 2 hours yesterday was a good start. Time has come to RUN FOR MY LIFE! Work, sashay shante!

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarisse Teagen said...

I like your blog,
Your photos make me laugh. You've got a funny personality :D

ps: is guy with no hair your partner?

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home