Saturday, October 28, 2006

No. 1 Single: Seasons of Love

It caught me by surprise this morning that I have a new No. 1 most played single on my iTunes. It's the ballad from "Rent"! We Belong Together previously held the top spot for over a year. It may seem insiginifcant, but I look at it as a symbolic change in my life the past five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes.





1. Seasons of Love - The Cast of "Rent: the Movie"
2. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
3. Quen Di Tinh Yeu Cu - Trinh Nam Son
4. Cafe Mot Minh - Ngoc Le & Phuong Thao
5. How Can I Not Love You - Joy Enriquez
6. Never Too Far (Love theme from "Glitter") - Mariah Carey
7. Buon Vuong Mau Ao - Anh Khoa
8. My Saving Grace - Mariah Carey
9. Chuyen Tinh Buon - Anh Khoa & Hoa Mi
10. Lullaby of Broadway - Jerry Orbach; 42nd Street (Original Broadway Cast Recording)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home