Sunday, October 22, 2006

A New Hope: Confessions of a Wannabe Swimmer, Part 6

Not exactly a huge break-through I was hoping for, but Thursday 19-October-2006 marked a major milestone. Coach Tom said I looked good doing freestyle! He said it twice during the practice!

I definitely saw the improvement. I nearly kept up with Miss W in my lane. I was almost comfortable breathing under water. I definitely rotated my shoulders and improved my efficiency. I felt great with my arm rotation.

First, I still need to work on pressing my chest down and sticking my ass up. Second, my hip rotation hasn't come naturally yet. Third, I need to learn to breath on the left side so I can alternate.

It took six months for a mini breakthrough, but who keeps score when I'm having fun!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger alexsander said...

keep up with the good work! :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home