Friday, June 16, 2006

Philly Gay Calendar: Behind the Photos


This is a work of fiction. Although reference is made to real persons and events, the dialogue, actions, and context are products of the author's imagination only.



Anh: Can I be a Philly Gay Calendar model?
Steve: No!
Anh: Please!
Steve: No!
Anh: But Mike has offered to shoot me!
Steve: I'm the director of Philly Gay Calendar. I make the calls!
Anh: Fine!


A few days later ...
Anh: Hi, Steve. How are you?
Steve: I'm bummed out. My PGC model hasn't shown up for his photo shoot.
Anh: I wonder how that could possibly happen. It's so sad that people don't keep their appoitment. What are you going to do?
Steve: Don't know.
Anh: I know of a model who could be ready in 10 minutes.
Steve: Who?
Anh: Me, silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home