Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Like Baby on Pacifier

According to iTunes, my most frequently played artist is Mariah Carey. The top five are:

1. Never Too Far (love theme from "Glitter")
2. Endless Love (duet with Luther Vandross)
3. Whenever You Call (duet with Brian McKnight)
4. My Saving Grace
5. Hero

me (too) and Mariah
go back like baby on pacifier

I turn to Mariah to emerge myself in a magical world of unconditional love filled with rainbows, butterflies, charmbracelets, and music boxes. This is a world where one's perseverance and faith prevail despite undermining attempts by a group referred to as "They" or "Them".

I find it relaxing to listen to Mariah's incredible voice, which is sometimes referred to as the human dog whistle.

Her new album will be out in a month.

Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home